Signal Maritime is recruiting a Product Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Signal Maritime is a commercial ship management company with a twist. A spin-off from Thenamaris Ships Management, a company that has been setting industry standards for approximately 40 years, we aim to bring together shipping best practice with internet-age advanced analytics and management methods.
The company’s focus is placed on producing sustainable, responsive, high-performance commercial management for a growing, modern fleet.
The leadership team comprises the former joint CEO of Thenamaris, the former chartering manager, three other senior ex-Thenamaris executives and an experienced banker, boasting a total collective experience of more than fifty years in ship management at the highest level. The differentiating start-up mix is completed by strategists, energy market analysts, data scientists and developers.
- Are you passionate about building digital products? Do you have an interest in shipping? Come join our Product Management team in Signal Ocean and work with ex-Google and shipping professionals.
Signal Ocean is a technology start-up with a strong shipping pedigree. Using deep domain expertise and the latest in Machine Learning, we deliver solutions to shipping professionals that allow them to make better decisions, faster.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical or engineering background and a strong passion in delivering delightful user experiences.
In this role you will be responsible for launching new features and/or products that bring great value to the shipping industry.
- Understand the user and identify market opportunities.
- Drive the strategy and planning for key parts of the product.
- Prioritize features and create related product requirements.
- Work hand in hand with the Engineering and Data Science teams to ensure alignment on product vision and implementation.
- Liaise and empower UX designers to create great user experiences.
- Work x-functionally to ensure smooth execution.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Product Management in the tech field.
- Strategic mindset; Ability to navigate uncertainty and derive product strategy.
- Analytical skills.
- Proven project management ability.
- Experience in delivering great products.
- Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Engineering, UX, Marketing, Finance etc.
- Great communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary and up to 10% or 15% performance bonus/incentive (depending on seniority).
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan.
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision.
- Fun work environment.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.