PeopleCert is recruiting a Product Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- Peoplecert, a global leader in the assessment and certiﬁcation of professional skills, and the sole examination provider of Axelos’ certifications starting January 2018, is looking for a Product Manager for IT Industry certifications to create and execute innovative product positioning strategies that drive awareness and engagement and lead to a high global product adoption and significant growth.
This is a unique opportunity for Product Managers to work in a highly disruptive organisation with global footprint and mindset. As a Product Manager of IT certifications, you will be responsible for the global strategy and marketing activities for your products, including product positioning. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop data-driven product positioning that differentiates your products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Budgeting / P&L – monitor financial performance of products across each territory and develop growth / optimisation strategies.
- Market intelligence – be the expert in customer behaviour; survey competitive landscape and ensure your products remain at the forefront of the market.
- Demand generation – create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Channel Enablement – provide the appropriate tools to global network of partners to promote your products to their respective customers.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- 5+ years of product management experience in IT and/or software industry.
- Experience in B2B product marketing.
- Bachelor’s in IT, business or marketing, ideally MBA.
- Very strong written communication skills, fluency in English is required.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, or/and business analysis experience will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the certification or/and education industry will be considered an asset.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.