L'Oréal is recruiting a Product Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- Perform the role of the marketer in a B2B environment, emphasizing equally on customers, consumers and internal teams.
- Work in a contemporary Marketing structure where he or she will own a product category, a distribution channel, a digital asset as well as a divisional / corporate project.
- Drive for success via exposure to latest market trends and studies, creating best practices that will share the future business environment.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate portfolio.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Shape and implement marketing plan, as well as close monitor trade marketing plan activation.
- Identifies consumer and hairdressers online touchpoints and proposes strategy and plan to maximize brand’s digital assets to offer unique online experience.
- Lead communication material coverage including imagery, digital and point of sales.
- Mobilize and work cross-functionally in cooperation with sales, logistic, education and other Departments.
- Partner with Agencies to develop aligned and holistic strategies, accommodating campaigns’ deadlines in a timely manner.
- Manage budget, ensuring best ROI and contribute to sales forecast accuracy.
- Extract key messages regarding product’s performance and present meaningful proposals to senior management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent required.
- Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
- Proven track record and relevant achievements.
- Media handling experience both in leading creative briefs and allocating media budgets.
- Digital savvy.
- Winning spirit and entrepreneuring attitude, curiosity and pride to create the “wow effect”. Excellent communication and influencing skills, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
- Ability to think broadly in terms of Business Perspective and out-of-the box.
- Creativity, personal drive and innovation.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.