Product Development Project Manager
OPAP is recruiting a Product Development Project Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Product Development Project Manager works closely with various internal stakeholders in order to ensure that the targeted Product roadmap is implemented within scope, time, cost and quality in order to support the business and budget needs.
- Oversees the assigned projects from beginning to end and facilitates the joint efforts of teams across functions (Product, IT, Customer, Retail, Legal, Finance etc.), in order to achieve smooth launch of new products or enhancements to existing ones.
- Develops detailed project plans, monitors progress and coordinates resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Performs risk management processes and techniques so as to minimize project risks.
- Acts as a liaison between Product, IT, Customer and Retail units and third parties in the analysis, design, implementation, testing and optimization of products.
- Gathers business needs from respective stakeholders and translates them into business requirements documents.
- Performs feasibility study for new systems and enhancements to existing ones, ensuring that system functionality fits the needs of the end users.
- Provides weekly reports on the status of projects, releases and change requests and prepares presentations whenever required.
- Validates test plans and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Conducts and facilitate workshops for new systems capabilities, requirements analysis and gap assessment, in view of product development.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related topic. MSc degree is preferable.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst / Consultant in an IT related field.
- PMI or Agile certification will be considered a plus.
- Quality assurance experience will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of OPAP's Group products’ portfolio will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience in eliciting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and out of the box thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines.
- A genuine team player, able to build strong working relationships with a diverse group of people of all levels as well as with third parties.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ownership.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Issue Management Software (i.e. Jira) will be considered a plus.
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages (verbal and written).
- Military obligations complete for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.