Softomotive is recruiting a Product Designer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for interactive projects from concept through execution across all our digital platforms. You’ll be collaborating with writers, developers, technologists, as well as other art directors. Your goal will be to deliver solid digital solutions for our products.
- Conceptualize and collaborate with creative team to create fully integrated user experiences and develop digital communications; desktop and web applications, mobile-friendly and accessible websites, landing pages, newsletters, emails and social touch points.
- Explore, design -by doing- and deliver the optimal UX solutions for the company's software products (on existing releases or on future ones) in collaboration with the Product and Development dpts.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, UX and marketing managers to find solutions to design challenges.
- Design layouts and graphics for reports (eg: white papers) and content marketing material.
- Prepare graphics and come up with ideas for presentations and prototypes.
- Research best practices in the digital world.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional knowledge and experience with web/responsive design, digital marketing/advertising.
- Experience in working with developers, Product marketing managers, UX Designers and Digital Art Directors.
- Excellent technical skills, knowledge of web technologies and a passion for mindful design.
- Solid work-based understanding of human computer interaction, visual design, user interface design, user-centered design and usability principles or related field.
- Experience in designing with Interface guidelines (Microsoft Fluent, Google Material and Human Interface Design guidelines) for web, mobile and desktop Applications.
- Experience in working with design systems and styleguides.
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping.
- Experience with usability evaluation and accessibility.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite or other design/wireframing tools (Axure, Marvel etc).
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, expecially with respect to UI/UX design.
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external team members and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Applications must be accompanied by a portfolio of recent work (Please indicate your website’s URL).
- We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.