OPAP is recruiting a Product Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Product Assistant, member of the OPAP Product Team, contributes in the delivery of assigned products to the market. Also, supports all aspects of products’ lifecycle including design, development, operations and go-to-market activities so as to deliver to our customers & agents world class products.
- Assists in the formation of strategic plans for the lottery products line-up based on quantitative and qualitative facts analysis.
- Maintains a clear and up to date view of the Gaming market and provides regular analysis and reporting regarding basic market metrics.
- Monitors and evaluates performance of assigned products’ projects, providing progress reports.
- Develops and maintains up to date fact documents regarding all KPIs of assigned brands.
- Follows up all consumer researches regarding assigned products and draws conclusions for customers’ behavior.
- Collaborates closely with various internal stakeholders in order to review business performance and projects’ development, ensuring delivery upon commitments and assuring smooth day-to-day operation of assigned products.
- Provides input for Product Delivery in market; prepares product input (i.e. game descriptions, key benefits) for game guide, website/mobile app, trade presentations and training material.
- Conducts continuous desk research on industry best practices.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field. Postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
- 2-5 years of experience in product marketing roles, participating in all phases of product lifecycle (design, planning, development, testing, budgeting, commercialization, market analysis).
- Experience in coordination and delivery upon commitments in a complex environment.
- Out of the box thinking and “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Team player spirit and ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- Proficient use of MS Office with advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Military obligations completed for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.