OPAP is recruiting a Procurement Officer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The role of Procurement Officer is to assist in implementing effective and efficient procurement strategies for complex projects mainly across products and services related to Customer Marketing, Retail Sales, Human Resources, and Facilities. Indicatively, Marketing services and materials, Advertising and production, Facilities services etc. He/she is the liaison for Procurement and the relevant Teams, ensuring that business requirements and needs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Works closely with Customer & Retail Procurement Manager to coordinate complex tendering process from planning until implementation as per company’s procurement policy.
- Assists Business Teams to specify end-to-end requirements (i.e. characteristics, functionality, warranties, service levels, delivery schedules, penalties, etc.) and other services and materials according to their needs.
- Participates and/or supports evaluation of complex tenders to identify the most efficient options for the company.
- Manages requirements to ensure adequate supply of services and materials based on lead times and minimum re-order quantities.
- Manages relations with suppliers primarily regarding financial matters.
- Implements the Corporate Procurement Policy and Procedures and participates in their continuous improvement.
- Monitors Procurement Processes at every phase to ensure compliance.
- Identifies market opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Monitors related KPIs and prepares reports.
- BSc in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or relevant fields. Master's Degree will be prefered.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in procurement or supply chain function preferably in an international corporate environment with emphasis in Marketing and/or general services.
- Solid experience in the management of tendering and contract life-cycle.
- Previous experience in category management, including Marketing (Above/Below The Line) and other “soft” categories.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in Greek and English languages.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with business oriented sense and goal oriented attitude.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to contribute as part of a multi-functional team or independently to meet deadlines.
- Military Obligations fulfilled in case of a male candidate.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις