ActionAid is recruiting a Procurement Coordinator,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1972, ActionAid has been fighting poverty worldwide for over 30 years. In 2013, ActionAid's work reached 15 million people in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
At ActionAid we take advantage of over 30 years of knowledge and experience in fighting poverty. We don't impose solutions, but work with communities over many years to strengthen their own efforts to throw off poverty.
- Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people?
ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for a Procurement Coordinator, to join a global movement of committed individuals working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972 with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
- Coordinate and implement the purchasing process for all ActionAid Hellas capital expenditure and operating expenses.
- Make negotiations with suppliers to achieve economies of scale and ensure cost effective solutions along with high quality standards.
- Conduct market research on existing and potential suppliers and ensure that the purchasing process is in line with AAH procurement policies and standards.
- Support other departmental priorities when required.
- We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other related field and at least three (3) year of working experience in procurement positions. We are looking for candidates with strong negotiation skills, analytical thinking and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
- Applications deadline: 23rd of June 2019. Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on facebook and twitter to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).