PeopleCert is recruiting a Proctoring Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Proctoring Manager is responsible for the administration of the exams conducted through the Online Proctoring service (OLP) in a centralized exam center and for keeping up the applicable quality and integrity standards. He/she is responsible for managing a dedicated team of exam staff including proctors, interlocutors, examiners and implementing procedures and policies, and proactively improving the 24/7/365 service.
- Supervises day to day operations of the Online Proctoring Service (OLP).
- Manages staff and resources effectively, delegates, aligns and distributes work efficiently to achieve goals within the set KPI standards.
- Ensures that OLP exams are conducted in compliance with relevant policies, regulations, guidelines and standards including security, integrity, impartiality and confidentiality.
- Challenges current methods of service delivery and identifies, recommends and implements improvements to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Hires, trains and develops OLP agents.
- Ensures that required performance targets, deadlines and standards are met and communicated within the team.
- Prepares and presents reports and management information relating to performance, budgets and any other aspect of the team’s work.
- Ensures that there is qualitative technologically efficient service for all and keeps abreast of current developments in ICT to support improvements in the delivery of exams services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Customer Service sector, or in the Certification of Persons or in the Computer-based testing sector.
- 5+ years in a similar position in an international business environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced computer literacy and strong ability to compile concise reports. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Effective people management and development skills gained through previous managerial experience.
- Prioritisation, analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving and change management skills.
- Ability to think “out of the box” and “connect the dots” to derive the bigger picture, passion for success and drive for results.
- Ability to travel to other PeopleCert locations according to business needs.
- On-call duty.
- Remote working location.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.