Store Development Manager
Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is recruiting a Store Development Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®.
The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
We are seeking graduates who are leaders, who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
As a Sales representative, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Sociology, Mathematics or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral & written).
- Experience with Statistical Packages (Matlabb, SPSS, SAS, JMP) or programming (SQL, Python or R).
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s graduates with good academic results from any academic discipline.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.