Press Office Coordinator
WIND is recruiting a Press Office Coordinator, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Press Office Coordinator and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
- Implement & develop activities related to the company’s Press Office and Media Relations program, as well as all relevant communication strategies.
- Execute Press Office activities, such as news releases program, media events, press conferences, press briefings, media meetings etc.
- Prepare all supporting material requirements for the Press Office (media kits, folders, letterheads, etc.).
- Liaises with press world (journalists, media etc.) according to specific guidelines and company’s communication strategy.
- Be active in the social media environment.
- Handle SAP needs for the department.
- University degree / Diploma in Communication, Media or relevant field.
- 2 years of proven relevant experience.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Eager to learn, results oriented.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.