PPC Trainee – Web Analyst
Generation Y is recruiting a PPC Trainee – Web Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y, International Interactive Agency, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, is looking for a digital marketing enthusiast, with analytical background to join our performance marketing team.
- Analyze ecommerce-data & monitor KPIs of multiple accounts/clients/projects.
- Get acquainted & deliver performance marketing reports (spot & explain trends, extraordinary fluctuations, seasonality etc.).
- Use custom reports to monitor budget against daily/monthly/yearly targets and projections.
- Perform drill-down & pivotal analyses on segmented or merged data.
- Support PPC operations.
- Studies in the field of Business, Statistics, Marketing or relevant.
- Digital marketing certifications desirable (eg. Google certifications, Facebook Blueprint and/or other relevant courses).
- Previous experience with data analysis & visualization tools desirable (eg. R Software and/or other).
- Previous experience with web analytics tools & digital marketing platforms desirable (eg. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and/or other).
- Familiarity with MS Excel tools & functions.
- Strong attention to detail – eager to deliver flawless results.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo