Generation Y is recruiting a PPC Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks PPC Assistant.
- Setup, manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Implementation of PPC strategies and optimizing for goal achievements.
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
- Work and become familiar with bid management software (Bid Max).
- Able to read and understand Google Analytics and online Advertisement Analytics.
- University or College Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing.
- Equivalent work experience 1 years.
- Google Adwords (preferably 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce).
- Google Analytics (preferably 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce).
- Google Search Console (preferably 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce).
- Facebook Ad Manager (preferably 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce).
- Must have expert knowledge of PPC.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both written & spoken
- Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis.
- Knowledge of landing page analysis.
- Goal and detailed oriented.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, World, Excel, Power point,).
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
- Fulfilled military obligations
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo