Blueground is recruiting a Photo Editor, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a Photo Editor based in our Athens office to work under the guidance of the Photography Manager in order to produce and edit photo shoots, facilitate graphic design work and support all creative (both on and off-line) projects related to our brand.
- Edit and select the final photos for our properties to meet brand standards and internal deadlines.
- Edit photos for the social media and marketing campaigns.
- Participate in miscellaneous photo / video related projects based on market needs.
- Manage and organize multiple tasks and communicate with the local teams in each city.
- At least 1 year of photo editing experience, interior design, architecture or fashion photography.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Time management skills.
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Basic Photography Experience or relevant studies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.