Aldemar Resorts is recruiting a Personal Assistant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Aldemar is one of the leading hotel chains in Greece with a total 5,500-bed capacity and 1,800 employees. Through the selection of strategic destinations for its hotels, the design and construction of new hotel units, complete refurbishment of newly acquired units, as well as the provision of superb services, Aldemar has a most dynamic presence in the hospitality field.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Personal Assistant to support our operations at ALDEMAR RESORTS Headquarters in Kifissia.
- Support the CEO on day to day tasks.
- Act as a Public Relations executive when appropriate.
- Prepare presentations and speeches.
- Handle calls and correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage the Schedule and organize meetings and appointments.
- Build and maintain existing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be in charge of the administration of the office.
- Source office supplies.
- Academics in Business Administration or Communication.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant, or PR assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Time management & organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- PC guru.
- Great Communication skills.
- Sales oriented – business acumen.
- Organized - work under strict deadlines.
- Ownership mindset.
- Strong team spirit.
- An upbeat working environment with amazing team mates.
- Training – constant development.
- Travelling opportunities.
- Corporate Benefit scheme.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.