Performance Marketing Specialist
OgilvyOne Worldwide is recruiting a Performance Marketing Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OgilvyOne worldwide, Athens was established in 1987. The company provides Digital, CRM and Promotional services to Greek and International clients.
OgilvyOne Athens has been named both Digital and Direct Agency of the Year in Greece for 2012 and for 2013. During the last 6 years, it has been the most awarded agency for each year, at Greece's annual advertising awards, winning more than 200 "Ermis Awards", including 14 Grand Ermis.
The agency's work, has also won awards for its results, including 4 Effie Awards Hellas.
OgilvyOne Athens is the most awarded Greek agency abroad, winning international awards at Cannes Lions, CLIO Awards,One Show Entertainment, the London International Awards, the New York Festivals and IAB's MIXX Awards.
- Ogilvy seeks to recruit a Performance Marketing Specialist to join its Performance Marketing Capability. The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing performance marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, Paid Social, CRO & Analytics, Remarketing and Performance Display.
- You will be working in a very fast paced environment and will be responsible for some of the greatest brands in the Greek Market.
- Design, plan and execute acquisition and sales campaigns via digital media (Google Ads - Search, Display YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Linkedin, DV360, etc.).
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Testing, Data analysis and ROI Optimization are part of your daily routine, therefore you must love Web Analytics and Excel.
- Reporting to clients on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis based on client needs and business objectives.
- Using specific SEO tools, analysis and practices to achieve specific goals in organic results.
- Collaborate closely with other business units and vendor partners.
- Coordinate with accounting dept. about billing and invoicing issues relevant to digital media campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends & best practices and evaluate emerging performance marketing technologies.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Adwords & Facebook).
- Google AdWords & Analytics certified.
- Experience in display advertising and remarketing.
- Proven SEO experience (inc. SEO audits, Keyword Research, Content guidelines, campaign reporting etc.).
- Highly Proficient in MS-Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas etc).
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Great work environment.
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training.
- Medical Insurance.
- Υearly subscription to a gym.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.