Performance Marketing Manager
Upstream is recruiting a Performance Marketing Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Upstream is a leading mobile technology company providing 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. Our Zero-D service provides free access to the internet essentials to 250 million users. Our security platform, Secure-D, in 2018 processed over 1.8 billion mobile transactions and blocked over 63,000 malicious apps in 16 countries. We work with over 60 mobile operators, across more than 45 high growth markets.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing Management team in Athens, Greece. As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be part of a very competent team who works on allowing for Upstream’s innovation to positively impact millions of consumers around the world. You will be responsible for designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channel online and direct marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, digital and multi-channel direct marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue.
- Partner with the product team, project managers, account managers to ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and against business objectives.
- Utilize the company’s in-house platforms to plan recruitment and monetization techniques.
- Create test plans and execute A/B testing strategies to drive incremental revenue for the campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Maintain revenues forecasting and regular measurement of the ROI of various recruitment channels employed in the campaigns.
- Have a solid grasp on the data selected for each campaign and fully understand how that data is being used to support campaign and business objectives.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage the international copywriting team ensuring that they consistently deliver high quality and original campaign content.
- BSc/MSc in Marketing, Business administration, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the fields of online marketing (ideally in an e-commerce company), online advertising, performance marketing or digital technologies.
- Knowledge of PPC, affiliate marketing and general experience in online marketing.
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space.
- Experience with content management systems, even if it’s just a blog publishing tool.
- Excellent command of the English language; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Possess out of the box thinking and an aptitude for written communication.
- Up-to-date with popular culture, new technologies and current trends.
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated.
- Strong team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Able to multitask, as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- Upstream is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, pregnancy, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital, or any other legally protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of personnel actions including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.