Senior Commercial Analyst
PeopleCert is recruiting a Senior Commercial Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, is looking for an experienced and talented Senior Commercial Analyst.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a highly disruptive organisation with global footprint and mindset. As a Senior Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing commercial analysis, challenge and insight to the business. You will support business decisions through the provision of accurate and timely information and the design of growth initiatives and customer incentives’ programs.
Commercial analysis and design of exams and revenue boosters:
- Conducts deep-dive and exploratory data analysis and transform this into actionable insights that drive decisions.
- Proposes, develops, monitors and assesses global and local promos’ pricing initiatives.
- Models and analyzes the financial impact of proposed commercial initiatives and tracks goals and commercial objectives.
Market intelligence and customer programs planning:
- Performs research and analysis of actual or potential customer/audience trends to define market opportunities for the product portfolio and expand market presence.
- Performs customer segmentation, demographic profiling, competitor tracking and measurement of market share.
- Leads the design of B2B customer incentives and partner programs based on segmentation insights and monitors performance against set KPIs.
Analysis & reporting:
- Contributes in exams and revenues forecast, making recommendations for improved profitability.
- Monitors KPIs and factors affecting variance analysis.
- Prepares monthly and annually exam and commercial initiatives/promos reports and provide high quality analysis that enables decision making process.
- 5+ years of commercial and market analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related discipline. MBA will be an asset.
- Experience in commercial data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze large data sets.
- Excellent written communication skills; fluency in English.
- Navision / Microsoft Dynamics experience.
- Advanced system skills (Excel, SQL, ERP, CRM).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with cross-functional teams and external parties.
- Excellent project management skills - details and delivery oriented.
- Customer segmentation and rebates schemes development experience.
- Business Acumen, financial literacy and an understanding of business trends.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.