Digital Marketing Assistant
PeopleCert is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing a broad range of digital marketing activities, including email marketing, content management on PeopleCert’s digital platforms, company intranet, microsites, social media platforms and more.
- Assists in the coordination, production and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Applies and continuously develops expertise across a wide range of digital marketing, including Search Engine Management (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Search Campaigns (PPC), Google Display Network and Remarketing, other forms of Digital Advertising, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Develops and deploys email marketing campaigns in Sitecore.
- Manages content in CMS platforms (such as Wordpress), and applies updates and corrections in HTML, as and where appropriate.
- Develops microsites and webpages adhering to good design principles.
- Collaborates with content contributors, writers and stakeholders for the implementation of content in digital media and online properties.
- Monitors trends and best practices relating to digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Computer Science-oriented background with a basic understanding of Marketing principles.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in digital marketing across a wide range of implementations.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with CMS platforms.
- Google Adwords certiﬁcation is considered an asset.
- Prioritization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.