PeopleCert is recruiting a Career Consultant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as Career Consultant.
- Do you enjoy working with talented professionals, providing guidance and mentoring? Are you passionate about bringing peoples’ potential to the surface and building the bridge between them and the corporate world?
If so, then this is the role for you as we are seeking a talented professional with experience in career consulting in order to work with all the highly skilled graduates that leave our boot camp academies ready to face new challenges. This is an exciting role within a fast growing, international environment.
- Conduct interviews with candidates to help with CV writing/improvement, LinkedIn Profile and interview preparation.
- Build a network of cooperating companies through cooperating closely with Recruitment decision makers.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Provide analytical and well documented candidate reports, describing the candidate.
- Conduct soft skills development sessions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or other related field.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or MBA will be an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT-related Recruitment and Selection. Involvement with Career Counselling and Coaching will be an asset.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, assessment tests etc.).
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for projects assigned.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.