Business Development Associate
PeopleCert is recruiting a Business Development Associate,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for exceptional and talented individuals to join our team as Business Development Associates and contribute to our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets of our markets. Key members of our International Business Development team which drives PeopleCert global sales expansion and new product development, you will be responsible for performing a full range of sales activities, handling the onboarding of new customers, while developing strong relationships with key partners. The role core deliverable is to offer exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Support International Regional Managers and the greater sales team on the sales process.
- Act as liaison between PeopleCert sales and operations.
- Facilitate new customers’ onboarding to PeopleCert systems and services.
- Provide details on PeopleCert services to sales prospects & new customers.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on day to day basis.
- Contribute to various administrative tasks in international sales or business development activities.
- University Degree preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, a Master’s degree and relevant international certifications will be appreciated.
- Excellent command of the English language (native or C2 level certification).
- Excellent command of other languages would be an asset (native or C2 level certification).
- Working experience in sales area is desired.
- Experience in an international environment and ability to deal with different cultures will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (both over the phone and in writing).
- Excellent IT skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical insurance.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.