People Development Specialist
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a People
Development Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chains with 294 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 118 franchise stores and more than 13 500 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Participates in all processes and methods for the identification and development of talents in order to support the succession planning process.
- Participates in internal recruiting and selection processes.
- Organizes, administers and participates in in-house development centres as an assessor and supports in the design, monitoring and implementation of individual development plans.
- Develops, supports and reports on induction, on-boarding and development schemes for a variety of audiences.
- Participates in the design and facilitation of various in-house classroom trainings, learning and focus groups.
- Administers and feeds databases related to all people development processes.
- Keeps up with the latest research and practices in the OD field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Psychology or other related studies.
- 1-3 years of experience in learning & development and/or recruiting, preferably in a multinational company or in a consulting firm.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in English language, both written & spoken.
- Business acumen, with emphasis on analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Strong customer focus.
- Planning & organizing skills.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.