Packet Core Operations Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Packet Core Operations Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a “Packet Core Operations Engineer” and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Responsible for implementation, testing and operation of EPC Core.
- Responsible for administration and configuration of EPC Core.
- Responsible for integration of new technologies and upgrades.
- Participate in solving and eliminating of operations issues including Ticketing.
- Monitoring performance KPIs including anomaly detection and recovery.
- Developing automation for software/configurations lifecycle management.
- Participation in projects, review and prepare project documentation.
- Communication and cooperation with 3rd parties / suppliers.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Telecoms, Computer Science or related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in development or operations.
- Good knowledge of EPC core network and IP networks.
- Competence in NFV.
- Competence in CI/CD tools e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Git etc. is an advantage.
- Administration of Linux based systems.
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-driven, highly collaborative.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.