Packet Core Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Packet Core Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a “Packet Core Engineer” and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Participate in the design, integration, testing and deployment of new nodes, software, features, configurations etc.
- Participate in solving and eliminating network performance and operational issues.
- Evaluate new and existing technologies that support the network architecture evolution and business goals.
- Develop automation for software/configurations lifecycle management.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Telecoms, Computer Science or related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in engineering or operations.
- Good knowledge of EPC core network and IP networks.
- Hands - on experience with EPC core nodes.
- Competence in NFV.
- Competence in CI/CD tools e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Git etc. is an advantage.
- Administration of Linux based systems.
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-driven, highly collaborative.
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece.
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields.
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
- Create your career path in dynamic organization.
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers.
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week.
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.