Outbound Call Center Operations Supervisor
OPAP is recruiting an Outbound Call Center Operations Supervisor, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Outbound Call Center Operations Supervisor ensures the smooth and effective operation of the external Call Center. He/she oversees the daily running of the outbound call center, monitors KPIs to ensure performance targets are met, and conducts assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses to determine areas of improvement.
- Supervises daily operations aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Manages and monitors External Call Center’s campaign teams’ performance to ensure agreed targets are met and/or to respond timely when they are at risk.
- Ensures that Call Center staff is well-organized and productive by suggesting adjustments/calibrations to the CC shifts, scripts, offers and the contact strategy.
- Continuously monitors call center agents’ performance and listens to random calls for quality assurance.
- Collects and analyzes call-center statistics per campaign (contact, success rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.) and suggests actions for improvement.
- Reports on a regular basis the operational performance of the outbound campaigns.
- Owns External Call Center’s budget and keeps track of expenses.
- Defines clear KPIs for the Call Center as well as for individual agents.
- Designs and implements a performance bonus plan (for on-going/ad-hoc campaigns) that motivates agents and rewards exceptional performance.
- Monitors CRM campaigns’ roll-out to secure no excess inbound traffic and that customers receive quality service in a timely manner; handles customer complaints and enquiries.
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field. Master's degree will be preferred.
- Experience in customer service, call center or similar position is required.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.).
- Proven results oriented attitude combined with practical mind to solve problems and reach targets.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in leading multi/cross functional teams to common action is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to think and act with accuracy.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and make improvements.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as call system / software programs (CRM, CTI, etc.).
- Fulfilled military obligations, in case of a male candidate.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.