Oracle BI Engineer
UniSystems is recruiting an Oracle BI Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our BI team is growing fast and we are looking for an Oracle BI Engineer to join us! Your role will be to develop, implement and test BI software solutions based on Oracle Technologies, for enterprise and public sector clients and participate in the requirements’ analysis, the solution design and monitoring of the project, in order to meet the functional and technical requirements.
- Analyze and document the client’s requirements.
- Implement and develop functional and technical requirements.
- Install and configure products/ systems.
- Unit testing your own code.
- Document test cases.
- Create documentation for the deliverables of the project.
- Ensure the smooth communication with the clients (via email or personal meetings).
- Conduct trainings at the clients’ premises.
- Provide support to clients.
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in:
- Design and Architecture of complex BI solutions based on Oracle Technologies.
- Analysis, design and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse applications to meet clients requirements.
- Experience in SAP Business Objects (BO).
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Solid experience in Oracle Data Warehouse Builder (DWB) and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal).
- Flexibility to work onsite the client's premises.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.