Oracle Application Developer
- Η ΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΠΙΣΤΗ Α.Ε.Γ.Α. είναι μια πλήρης ασφαλιστική εταιρία που δραστηριοποιείται σε όλους τους σύγχρονους κλάδους ασφάλισης, παρέχοντας ολοκληρωμένη ασφαλιστική κάλυψη τόσο σε ιδιώτες όσο και σε επιχειρήσεις. Έχει δημιουργήσει ειδικά σχεδιασμένα πρωτοποριακά και ευέλικτα ασφαλιστικά προγράμματα, ενώ παράλληλα επενδύει συνεχώς σε νέες τεχνολογίες. Η Εταιρία, με στοιχεία Δεκεμβρίου 2015, διατηρεί ένα Δίκτυο Πωλήσεων 5.000 συνεργατών σε ολόκληρη την Ελλάδα, οι οποίοι εξυπηρετούν περισσότερα από 500.000 ασφαλιστήρια συμβόλαια.
European Reliance S.A. is recruiting an Oracle Application Developer to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- Oracle Application Developer is responsible for executing all new and current IT processes following strict deadlines under the IT Manager’s supervision. He/She trades parameters which are essential for the design and the effective operation of new IT processes.
- Analyzing documents, designing outcomes and producing technical documentation.
- Managing assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Designing, developing codes, tests, and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
- Performing maintenance on existing software products and contributing knowledge of business applications.
- Contributing as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
- University Degree at Information Technology, Computer Science or in any related field will be considered an asset. Any master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a relevant position in IT Department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Good knowledge in PL/SQL.
- Preferred experience in Application Express.
- Ability to work responsibly in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to cooperate effectively with the team members.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.