Uber is recruiting an Operations Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- This role is a unique opportunity to help grow our business in Greece through the growth and optimization of our driver population.
This is a critical role as it directly correlates to driver and rider experience through greater availability and reliability for riders while optimising driver earnings by deploying new tools and products. You will be part of an operations strategy team that can intervene on all aspects of the business (rider, driver, product, strategy, etc).
This data driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to manage multiple stakeholders, define and launch new products, and to be the owner of the operational performance of your cities.
- Shape and lead the growth of the partner-driver community in Greece. Manage driver relationships, identify & solve problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses.
- Optimize our rides business performance, detect opportunities & issues, and propose improvements that will have immediate impact.
- Adapt products and features to Greece in coordination with operations and product teams all over the world.
- Identify key opportunities to drive our operations roadmap – analyzing complex data from multiple sources.
- Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive programs.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion.
- At least 3 years of experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business or a growing startup.
- Resourcefulness: moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team. You should love experimenting with new stuff.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in leading initiatives and projects at an organization.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognized subject matter expert amongst your peers.
- Excellent excel skills, SQL skills preferred.
- Fluency in English and Greek is required.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις