Welcome is recruiting an Operations Associate,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- In your capacity as a Driver Operations Associate, you will help us recruit, train and support the best drivers for our transfers throughout the world. You will also participate in creating processes to manage hundreds of drivers and dozens of active Destinations in the most efficient and effective way.
You need to be an exceptional communicator, technology savvy, and most importantly, you must be passionate about offering impeccable service.
- Recruit new Welcome Drivers by contacting perspective leads (driver candidates), holding candidate driver interviews and training them on Welcome policies and procedures.
- Support Welcome Drivers on their inquiries via various channels such as email/tickets, chats and voice/video calls.
- Monitor the Drivers' performance and quality of service.
- Monitor the occurrence of Destination-specific events that might jeopardise the successful operation of transfers.
- Do User Acceptance Testing of product developments related to Operations requests/features.
- Gather feedback from our Driver Communities and structure them as proposals for process improvements.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the Business Administration sector.
- Excellent time management, communication and relationship-building skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An analytical mind and out of the box thinking.
- Self-motivation and a true teamwork mentality.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- Competitive salary.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Snacks, refreshments & fruits.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.