OPAP Stores Account Manager
OPAP is recruiting an OPAP Stores Account Manager,
to be based in various locations, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The role of the OPAP Stores Account Manager is based in Trikala/ Karditsa region and he/she is responsible to execute in the best possible way the company’s sales strategy, developing all the POS at the local level, in accordance with the features of the specific area, in order to contribute to the achievement of Group’s sales and operational targets.
- Executing the sales strategy and the channel transformation agenda, reflecting the features of the specific area.
- Managing the POS that offer OPAP’s services to achieve their sales and operational targets.
- Ensuring OPAP partnership agreement alignment, including store outline and merchandising standards.
- Preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Communicating the KPIs regularly, providing feedback and benchmarks, ensuring that corrective action plans are agreed upon and implemented.
- Monitoring and reporting the POS financial viability status.
- Providing insights and regular feedback on actual performance to Regional Manager.
- Providing support to the POS management and staff by sharing best practices and initiating training and development opportunities.
- Coordinating POS relocation efficiently, so as to achieve optimal coverage of the area and thus to fully leverage its potential.
- Initiating product portfolio improvements or merchandising activities, by remaining current on industry trends and market dynamics.
- High standards of business ethics and business conduct.
- Customer service excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate commitment to quality.
- Results driven, self-motivated with passion, energy, curiosity and a positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, especially.
- Fluency in the English language will be considered an asset.
- Valid driving license (category B).
- Comfortable with regional travel on a daily basis.
- Fulfilled military obligations, in case of a male candidate.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.