Junior Product Manager
OPAP is recruiting a Junior Product Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The mission of the Junior Product Manager is to support the delivery of the VLT products’ KPIs (Sales, P&L, Brand Metrics, and Customer Satisfaction) in order to maximize the value of our Network for both our Customers and Partners.
- Assists in the development of activity plans for the assigned products line up based on quantitative & qualitative facts analysis.
- Monitors and evaluates performance of assigned products’ projects, providing progress reports.
- Develops & maintains up to date fact documents regarding all relevant KPIs of assigned brands.
- Remains up to date in relation with the Gaming market and provides regular analysis and reporting regarding basic market metrics.
- Provides quantitative analysis, through obtaining excellent knowledge in company’s reporting systems and processes, draws conclusions and proposes actionable insights.
- Triggers and follows up on consumer researches regarding assigned brands and draws conclusions for customers’ behavior.
- Cooperates closely with all related OPAP Teams (Customer, Financial, Legal & Operations) as well as external partners so as to ensure smooth day to day operations of assigned products.
- BSc in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant field. An MSc will be preferred.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast paced organization.
- Advanced numerical skills and ability to analyze and draw conclusions based on quantitative facts.
- Results oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude, willing to take on and meet challenges within a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Open minded, innovative and resourceful with the ability to think outside the box.
- Genuine team player, ready to interact effectively with a large and diverse group of people.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Greek (written and oral).
- Proficient user of MS Office. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential.
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.