Customer Base Management Campaigns Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Customer Base Management Campaigns Specialist,to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Customer Base Management Campaigns Specialist primary focus is the contribution in the design and development of CRM Strategy for Online or Play Games. Key objective of the role is to increase players’ engagement and loyalty, thus grow players’ value leveraging Campaign automation, while meeting the regulatory framework requirements.
- Contributes in the definition and calibration of the CRM strategy (who to target, when to target, what offer/coms message) capturing all customer stages (i.e. Onboarding, Conversion, Retention) in a direction to maximize campaign effectiveness and deliver incremental GGR.
- CProvides input in the adjustment of the CRM strategy to drive customers’ loyalty leveraging the campaign evaluations knowledge delivered by Customer Analytics.
- Suggests and calibrates contact strategy aiming to protect over-communication with the players’ base.
- Leads the CRM projects and CRM enablers (i.e. New Offers, New coms, Micro-site & IVR, etc) in order to increase campaigns performance or minimize operational costs.
- Monitors the campaigns roll-out and execution performance and introduces initiatives that will further boost performance (i.e. optimum channel mix Email, SMS, Call, Viber).
- Reports in a regular basis the performance of campaigns to senior stakeholders, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates players.
- Drives the creation of new CRM communications and leads the approval process internally (Legal team) and externally (Hellenic Gaming Commission) prior to the launch of any communication.
- Works closely with Sales, Product & Operations teams to design monthly campaigns for the delivery of business objectives, whilst delivering a smooth customer experience.
- Monitors local and global CRM trends in the gaming industry and proposes initiatives that could be implemented in OPAP ecosystem.
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be preferred.
- 4+ years’ of working experience in a CRM team within a fast paced organization.
- CRM experience in Gaming / Betting will be considered as an asset.
- Experience with Magic Quadrant Campaign tools (i.e. Siebel CRM, Unica, Responsys) will be considered as an asset.
- Strategic thinking so as to interpret consumer behavior data into effective suggestions.
- Strong understanding of sophisticated customer segmentation and experience on using campaign and business performance data.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast paced environment..
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Team player with collaborative attitude, able to build strong working relationships with across functional teams (Product, IT, Operations, etc).
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.