OOH Business Developer
Nestlé is recruiting an OOH Business Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee and is the fastest-growing business in the Nestlé Group. We are currently seeking for an OOH Business Developer for our company in Athens.
- Define HORECA B2C commercial plan and execute flawlessly.
- Continuously monitor budget spend as per operational plan in terms of quantitative achievements vs targets and qualitative respect of corporate audit guidelines.
- Monitor sales performance and DF and suggest bridge gap actions. Lead OP process.
- KA management of the B2B agent.
- Be the Brand Ambassador to the Hotel industry in the Nespresso Horeca B2C field.
- Drive a common Hotel strategy with the agent focusing on in room machines while assisting the agent with other venues in the Hotels.
- Gather hotel industry data, regional, national and per segment sales and competition information and report.
- Investigate and promote possible ATC sell-out channels (excl. own channels & Trade) and contribute/lead in establishing a strategy for the Office channel for B2C.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven commercial experience with focus on execution
(3 - 5 Years).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Excellent service-orientation and communication skills.
- Analytical and decision making.
- Drive for execution –results focus.
- Problem solving mindset.
The following will be considered as a plus:
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.