Online Proctoring Interlocutor
PeopleCert is recruiting an Online Proctoring Interlocutor,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Interlocutor for online-proctored exams is responsible for ensuring that the Spoken interview is delivered through PeopleCert’s online delivery mechanism in a consistent and accurate manner and in accordance with quality and regulatory standards. S/He also makes sure that exam conditions are appropriate, the recording equipment functional and satisfactory, and confirms candidate attendance, conduct, and performance. The department operates in Athens, Greece with 3 different shifts, rotating roster 24/7/365, shifts available: 15:00-23:00 and 23:00-07:00.
- Conducts the spoken interview in strict accordance with interlocutor’s script and exam specifications.
- Ensures standardization and consistency of interlocution.
- Attends training meetings as requested.
- Acts professionally at all times, representing PeopleCert in a suitable manner.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System.
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or similar field (Linguistics, Education, ELT/TESOL) or any undergraduate degree and a TEFL/TESOL qualification (Level 5 and above) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4 years’ full-time TEFL teaching experience (freelance teaching is not included).
- A very good level of IT literacy, familiarity with online communication platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrate integrity, impartiality, ethics and confidentiality.
- Courteous & professional attitude, sensitivity to cultural difference.
- Prioritisation and project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical thinking, effective and timely decision-making, problem-solving and change management skills.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.