Online Proctoring Agent (Part Time)
PeopleCert is recruiting an Online Proctoring Agent
(Part Time), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Online Proctoring Agent is responsible for onboarding, monitoring and closing Online Proctored exams through the M2M and GoToMeeting collaboration platforms. This person resolves customers’ technical enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls, emails or chats to candidates for Online Proctored exams. The department operates in Athens, Greece with rotating shifts, 24/7/365.
- Completes necessary training before onboarding candidates.
- Keeps up to date with customer service department Best Practices, procedures and guidance to deal with customer enquiries and improve customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensures that candidate validation is performed according to PeopleCert exam requirements and that Customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards prescribed by PeopleCert.
- Actively monitors the candidate at all times.
- Ensures that when non compliances occur, the exam is locked and the issue is escalated to the supervisor.
- Determines and resolves candidates’ technical issues prior or during the exam, through customized platforms, chat, phone or e-mails.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline or final year students in a bachelor degree.
- Experience from a similar position is desirable.
- Passionate with Customer Service.
- Excellent command of the English language (native or C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be consdidered an advantage.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.