Online Operations Process Manager
OPAP is recruiting a Online Operations Process Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Operations Process Manager will oversee all operational functions of Online Gaming (trading, player services, payments, anti-fraud, contact center etc.). The role will work towards ensuring that operational strategies and services are in sufficient level to support the delivery of targets and KPIs.
- Works closely with the senior executives to ensure proper implementation of all operational strategies that will help the team and the company accomplish its strategic objectives.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to ensure that all proper operational controls and necessary resources are in place to effectively support business growth and operating efficiency.
- Devises, develops, and agrees SLAs with all the appropriate service owners ensuring the achievement of the KPIs coupled with the optimum ROI.
- Monitors closely the execution of the SLAs and make recommendations for remedial actions and improvements when and where necessary.
- Conducts financial analysis/modelling while working with the internal service providers to drive operating performance and efficiencies.
- Monitors and measures the performance of the received services and make adjustments when deemed necessary with the view of retaining high performance levels.
- Reports on financial results and key performance indicators of the team.
- Remains knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the market and providing suggestions for improvements and optimizations to the process.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related field. MSc degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operation’s management role within a fast moving organization.
- Experience in gaming industry will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong business process and project management skills are essential.
- Advanced analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Self-driven with can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver.
- A genuine team player, able to work alongside intracompany Teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Greek and English.
- Proficient MS Office user. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.