Online Operations Director
OPAP is recruiting a Online Operations Director, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- OPAP is a customer driven company and the Online Operations Director is key to define and lead the way for the online segment to growth. This position is key to align and orchestrate the organization, respective operations (product operations, trading, player services, customer service, KYC, payments, CRM and respective processes) legal framework, IT infrastructure and marketing to bring this vision to live and deliver respective GGR targets of the customer segment and P&L of the online channel (all products offered online).
The position is key to oversee and foresee the customer needs, oversee market trends including competition and to translate these into Customer Value Proposition including promotional calendar aimed at delivering the GGR targets, customer satisfaction and communication KPI’s.
Holding a P&L responsibility, this role will need to ensure that the channel has all proper operational controls in place and align all resources (internal & external) accordingly so as to achieve operating efficiency, organizational strength and support business growth. The person is responsible for the above and is the customer relationships guardian/champion in the entire organization.
- Sets up and orchestrates the organization to deliver segment GGR targets and P&L targets of the online channel as being the targets primary owner.
- Creates and manages Customer Value Proposition of the online customer covering all online products (Sports Betting, Virtual Games, Numeric and Monitor Games and future licenses).
- Aligns and orchestrates the organization and its respective operations (product operations, trading, player services, customer service, KYC, payments, CRM and respective processes).
- Ensures that the company has the proper reports and processes in place.
- Ensures the set up and alignment of the legal framework, IT infrastructure and marketing functions.
- Understands the customer needs, customer satisfaction and markets trends including competition to define details of the Customer Value Proposition - among others defining width and depth of the offer, pricing strategy, promotional calendar.
- Ensures respective customer experience by being the CC champion for the online channel.
- Develops plans to constantly improve customer satisfaction.
- Holds responsibility, along with the CRM team, for development and management of customer life cycle strategy including C-Sell and X-Sell.
- Defines and manages VIP sub segment.
- Manages cross functional teams, both internal and external, to deliver the above.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or relevant field. MSc degree is desirable.
- Extensive commercial experience (5+ years) across the whole marketing mix, with an emphasis on digital, within an online consumer business.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge & experience in coordinating different sales channels and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Ability to produce and understand management information reports, analyze data and recognize inconsistencies.
- Advanced business process development and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of product development & operations is essential.
- Ability to lead major transformational cross company projects.
- Effective organizational, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Team player with cooperative attitude and ability to embrace people and lead them towards common goals.
- Results oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a large, complex environment with matrix organizational setup.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectivelly and credibly at all levels of the Group.
- Innovative approach with “can do” attitude.
- Excellent command of the English language in reading, writing and speaking.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.