Online Lotteries Operations Manager
OPAP is recruiting an Online Lotteries Operations Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Lotteries Operations Manager is responsible for the GtM and GGR (revenues) for all numeric products launched online for OPAP. The role works closely with internal teams (Numeric Product team, ATL, Acquisition, Retail and Customer Service) to bring numeric products to life in the online world and to optimally cater for the online customer needs.
- Creates the strategy for the OPAP online numeric games; drives the planning and execution of product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle, in collaboration with other relevant teams.
- Coordinates the delivery of Numeric products online.
- Provides specifications and monitors execution for the online versions of numeric games in terms of UI/ UX and add-ons.
- Designs and supervises the execution of the numeric games’ promotions across the board.
- Monitors the offering and provides relevant input/feedback to stakeholders.
- Executes quantitative analysis and translates data into actionable items and actions.
- Interprets, documents and presents commercial insights to support business decisions relating to the performance of the online platform and the products that comprise it.
- Assumes, in conjunction with other relevant teams, collective responsibility for P&L performance of the online platform.
- Conducts periodical strategic reviews of the industry and presents improvements in terms of positioning so as to benefit the profitability of the product.
- Exhibits strong customer orientation with the utter satisfaction of the end customer and actively work towards constantly improving the overall customer experience.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field. MSc degree will be preferred.
- 5+ years of Product management experience; experience in the gaming industry or online products will be considered an asset.
- Proficient MS Office user.
- Knowledge of using any online gaming related software would be considered a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
- Strong business acumen and customer centric approach, with proven experience in creating business cases and advising on commercial decisions.
- Solid analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex solutions to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven proactive, creative and innovative thinking.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English language.
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.