Online Gaming Product Operations Manager
OPAP is recruiting a Online Gaming Product Operations Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Gaming Product Operations Manager will have the ownership of the strategic planning and growth (P&L responsible) regarding the online gaming products. Working closely with various key stakeholders, this role will strive to assume responsibility to drive profitability and sustainable growth of the business.
- Works towards the delivery of a market-leading gaming experience in order to increase player activity and spend, in collaboration with the Product, CRM & VIP Teams.
- Defines the best way to present content, offers and experience across the Digital Channels (desktop, web, mobile application).
- Assists in preparation, delivery & execution of the Online Gaming strategy.
- Works closely with the Online Acquisition Team to deliver complete gaming marketing campaigns and promotions across all digital channels (web & mobile).
- Provides end to end management of gaming content configuration for the digital channels.
- Contributes and supports the Online Gaming product development roadmap.
- Liaises with the Social Media teams to develop Push Notification & Social Media Communication strategy.
- Provides assistance to the CRM and VIP teams in the implementation of segmentation models for gaming players.
- Assists in all activities associated with the measurement, analysis and reporting of the performance of the gaming product portfolio as well as the implementation of segmentation models for gaming players.
- Has co-responsibility of the related gaming led bonus spend alongside the Digital Acquisition team.
- Facilitates communications between Digital Acquisition, VIP, Product & Customer Service Teams.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration. MSc degree will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in positions that encompassed customer communication, retention and problem-resolution regarding online products.
- Previous experience in online gaming would be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of the online audience’s needs and motivations.
- Experienced in P&L management and marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Organized, reliable and able to work well under pressure.
- Experienced with content management packages.
- Ability to present high level reporting and solutions to all levels of management.
- Creative & Innovative.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Greek and English.
- Proficient MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.