Office Admin-Reception & Facilities Management
Signal Maritime is recruiting an Office Admin-Reception &
Facilities Management, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Signal Maritime is a commercial ship management company with a twist. A spin-off from Thenamaris Ships Management, a company that has been setting industry standards for approximately 40 years, we aim to bring together shipping best practice with internet-age advanced analytics and management methods. The company’s focus is placed on producing sustainable, responsive, high-performance commercial management for a growing, modern fleet.
The leadership team comprises the former joint CEO of Thenamaris, the former chartering manager, three other senior ex-Thenamaris executives and an experienced banker, boasting a total collective experience of more than fifty years in ship management at the highest level. The differentiating start-up mix is completed by strategists, energy market analysts, data scientists and developers.
- We are looking for a formidable administrator who will be involved in the Reception and Facilities Management operations of our Athens office in Glyfada. The ideal candidate will be a strong, positive communicator with a passion for and experience in office administration. Multitasking, attention to detail, technology fluency, a can-do attitude and an exceptional customer-centric mindset are all key for this position.
- Ensure the efficient running of reception including check in/out procedures; offer a 5-star welcoming experience to our visitors and help preserve the office secure.
- Respond to and direct telephone traffic and mail operations appropriately.
- Provide first-class administrative support for team members; schedules, meetings, travel, etc.
- Keep, organise and maintain reception, rest areas, meeting rooms, kitchen and office clean, tidy and well presented.
- Be accountable and take a lead role in facilities management, its coordination, quality and budgetary control.
- Manage supplies, services and consumables related to the office, handling the relevant orders, expenses, invoices, etc.
- Assist with other special requests, errands, projects or events as needed.
- Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete provisions is expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree required/preferred.
- 1+ year experience in office management/operations, incl. direct experience in facilities management and reception.
- Fluency in office technology and tools (Google Docs, Slack, CRM).
- Ability to handle routine, administrative work well, with high precision, accuracy and detail-orientation, even under pressure.
- Strong self-organization and team-play skills; pro-active willingness to help.
- Ability to always smile, represent the company culture and create positive interaction experiences.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask, prioritize work and suggest improvements.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; Native English is a plus.
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of Shipping.
- Fun and well-equipped work environment.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.