Nike Store Lead
NIKE Inc. is recruiting a Nike Store Lead, to be based in Xanthi,
- NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
- NAs our Nike Store Lead your mission will be to build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing the highest level of service and inspiring with powerful brand stories adapted to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Handle more complex transactions or customer service situations.
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service).
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise.
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for associates.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service.
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates.
- May have key holder responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years retail experience.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.