Nike Store Coach (Department Manager)
NIKE Inc. is recruiting a Nike Store Coach (Department Manager), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
- As our Nike Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programmes to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store, including selling and service.
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire associates within a designated area.
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Communicate promotional event information to maximise the results of each event.
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback.
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years’ retail experience or 4 years’ retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 1 year’s management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
- NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.