.NET Web Developer
ZuluTrade is recruiting a .NET Web Developer, to be based
in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- You will join a team of experienced engineers willing to share knowledge and make you feel part of the team; you will implement and further build your coding skills, solving complex engineering problems and working with cutting edge technologies; last but not least – you will have fun.
To succeed in your role, you should be passionate about writing clean, modular and maintainable code. You should also become intrigued by challenges and actually be prepared to encounter a few soon after you join us. We will appreciate you being a team player, yet also able to take ownership of your work. You should enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone, exploring new technologies and applying them in your assignments. A great fit for us would be someone confident and open to receive feedback. A successful track record in the related technologies would be appreciated; otherwise, you should be ready to convince us about your skills during the interview.
- At least 2 years of experience in web development.
- Experience in ASP.NET / C#.
- Good understanding of basic web terminology like HTTP, REST etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt in related frameworks and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in using relational databases (MySQL or similar) will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as Git.
- Fluency in English and Greek (verbally and written).
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience; up to 2500 monthly net.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.