Motor Recoveries Administrator
European Reliance S.A. is recruiting a Motor Recoveries Administrator, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- We are currently seeking to recruit in our Motor Recoveries Department in Athens a Motor Recoveries Administrator. The Motor Recoveries Administrator is responsible for the preparation of documents for the receivables of the motor claims Department and monitors all scheduled payments. The candidate reports to the Manager of the Motor Recoveries Department.
- The preparation of the documents which are received by the Motor Claims Department or the Legal Services and their accurate delivery to the Motor Recoveries Manager.
- The regular monitoring of all scheduled payments through bank institutions and the accounting agreements in cooperation with the Accounting Department.
- The collection of data for the preparation of statistical reports.
- The daily handling of the correspondence of the Department.
- Technical education degree (TEI). Higher qualification will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position preferably in an insurance firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS office.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness for team work.
- Consistent, integral, flexible, discreet character with a high sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.