Motion Graphics Designer
Blueground is recruiting a Motion Graphics Designer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our team in Athens and work closely with the Digital Design and Brand team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s highly ambitious and passionate about motion graphics design while being on the forefront of tech and advertising.
Within this role you will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketing, product, brand, and business leaders to articulate the company’s brand through animation. You will work on a variety of projects, communicating with our multi-faceted stakeholder groups.
- Leading the development of 2D and 3D motion graphics as well as editing of videos.
- Conceptualizing, researching, creating and coordinating illustrations that best represent a concept visually.
- Creating storyboards, mockups.
- Promoting the growth of the brand through motion graphics.
- Establishing templates and other workflow processes to scale implementation of motion graphics to future videos.
- Recommending creative solutions to complex business ideas.
- Assisting internal and external editors in adding graphics to videos.
- Developing motion brand guidelines for our video graphic element.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 2D/3D Animation, Video editing, Post production or other related field.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Video/Film Production or related field preferred.
- Mastery of Adobe After Effects.
- Very Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, (most importantly Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate).
- Excellent layout, color and typography skills.
- Strong sense of motion and design.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and understanding of visual design and branding.
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Team player – who enjoys working and socializing with different teams and people.
- Workstation of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.