Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
SolidarityNow is recruiting Monitoring and Evaluation Officer,
to be based in Various Locations.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- Conducts primary data collection, including interviews, surveys, and focus group discussions, upon request and according to the general and project-specific M&E plan, and in cooperation with staff from other departments.
- Identifies the eligible people within the target group and manages the questionnaires in collaboration with SN teams and other field stakeholders.
- Records responses as instructed and complies with the necessary requirements.
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Reports the number of surveys collected and any unusual situations.
- Compiles projects and activities’ data and informs the databases and collection tools.
- Assist in data quality assurance and managing data according to internal and donor standards.
- Ensures visibility and accountability material is in place and used.
- Supports field teams on how to share relevant project information with communities so communities are aware of SN work (vision, mission, project plan).
- Supports staff to ensure that projects are carried out with participation from all affected communities and that information is shared with affected communities.
- Coordinates the review all survey reports prepared to ensure quality and accurate reporting.
- Follows confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected.
- Maintains contact with beneficiaries/target groups (receive requests, provide task-related information, etc.).
- Drafts reports on demand of the department management.
- Participates to any other task to achieve SN overall objectives, including admin tasks.
- Experience in working with NGOs and/or client-oriented services.
- Understanding and knowledge of the humanitarian context and civil society environment in Greece.
- University Degree in Humanities, Education, Political Science, Business Administration, Information Technology, Statistics and/or related field.
- High computer literacy especially EXCEL.
- Database management experience.
- Sound knowledge of the two following languages: Greek, English.
- Respect of humanitarian principles.
- Field experience working with refugees/migrants and/or other vulnerable groups would be appreciated.
- If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com mentioning in the email subject “SN Monitoring and Evaluation Officer”.
- Status: Full Time.
- Location: Thessaloniki or Athens (Nationwide Travel might be requested).
- SN is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment processes reflect SN’s commitment to keeping children safe from harm and abuse. Employment is subject to SN Child protection standards, including background checks and adherence to SN Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Child Safeguarding Policy Level 3: The job holder will have regular contact with children.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive a written reply.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter