Mobile Voice Network Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Mobile Voice Network Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be. Start today, as a Mobile Voice Network Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Support the design and implementation of mobile voice technology projects.
- Support major hardware and software upgrades working with vendors and connecting peer nodes to ensure seamless operation.
- Monitoring and analyzing network and service performance identifying gaps and corrective measures for implementation.
- Usage of network performance and monitoring tools.
- Participate in change management governance process.
- Have good communication skills, self-motivated for development and bring simplification.
- Being analytical with problem solving skills.
- Graduate with a Bachelor degree from Technology or Data Science Schools with proven knowledge of Telecom Networks.
- Relevant courses or thesis on telecom, networks, IT systems.
- Fluency in English.
- 5+ years of experience in Telecommunication Industry.
- Hands - on experience with mobile core nodes e.g. MSC, MGW, HLR and related interfaces.
- Hands - on experience with IMS core nodes e.g. CSCF, SBG and related interfaces.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.