Mobile Solutions BA/PM
OPAP is recruiting a Mobile Solutions BA/PM, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Mobile Solutions BA/ PM acts as the focal point for project initiation, business analysis, technical design, project planning, monitoring and delivery of mobile applications and mobile web solutions of the OPAP Group. He/she acts as the technical liaison between internal project stakeholders and 3rd-party vendors.
- Identifies project deliverables, associated specifications and completion criteria.
- Performs requirement analysis, documents business requirements, and maps business requirements to functional and technical specifications in tandem with the Business Analysts.
- Monitors project activities, issues and deliverables, reviews project documents, delivers status updates and progress reports on time; ensures that project deliverables meet business needs.
- Liaises with the Project Management Office and with the Business Owners of the project at hand.
- Manages contracts and licensing with software vendors and service providers; participates in Requests for Proposal / Statements of Work and evaluates Proposals submitted.
- Liaises with the IT Security Office to ensure that overall solutions meet IT Security industry standards.
- Assesses integration with 3rd-party systems (push notification platforms, analytics platforms, gaming platforms, CRM, ERP, etc.) along with IT Architects.
- Coordinates internal and external (3rd-party vendor) development teams to ensure a smooth and productive collaboration.
- Works in close collaboration with the Quality Assurance team in organizing the creation of software testing scenarios and user acceptance testing.
- Assures proper tracking, monitoring and reporting (analytics and insights) for OPAP’s Digital Assets.
- Evaluates the impact of any changes/updates/upgrades to existing systems, and plans software releases.
- Performs market research and assesses mobile software solutions.
- Act as an enabler for OPAP’s digital transformation and key technology-heavy projects.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field. MSc degree is desirable.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a Technical Project Management role in the execution of large-scale projects related to Mobile Applications.
- Proven competency in successfully handling and delivering customer expectations.
- Understanding of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) concepts.
- Very well acquainted with PM tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Redmine, HP ALM, MS SharePoint, MS Teams) and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will be appreciated.
- Industry certifications (PMP, ITIL, CBAP/CCBA, or PMI-PBA) will be highly appreciated; any technical certifications are considered an asset.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills. A team palyer spirit.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and deliver within strict timeframes.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Greek and English; ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions within the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present technical aspects thoroughly.
- Fullfilled millitary obligations for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.