UniSystems is recruiting a Microsoft Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Access & Virtualization team, part of our Professional Services department, is looking for a new team member with Microsoft expertise to work on large scale projects.
As Microsoft Engineer you will participate in international and local projects and your goal is to provide excellent client service and value added services.
- Design, implement, optimize and support complex IT systems based on Microsoft technologies.
- Remote administration and maintenance on customer IT infrastructure.
- Problem resolution.
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Implementation experience with System Center (SCVMM - SCOM - SCCM).
- Deep knowledge of building and troubleshooting MS Supporting Services (DNS & DHCP) in large environments.
- Knowledge of Active Directory & GPOs in large environments.
- Knowledge of deploying and migrating Microsoft Exchange Server in large environments.
- Azure Cloud compute skills - deployment – maintenance – monitor & support.
- Scripting and automation skills using PowerShell, VB, etc.
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined team.
- Very good communication skills & Customer-centric work ethics.
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written).
- Flexibility with travelling.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.