Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Developer
SolidarityNow is recruiting a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- SolidarityNow was established in 2013 with the support of Open Society Foundations (OSF), a grantmaking organization founded by George Soros. Our goal is to assist and support those most affected by the economic and humanitarian crises in Greece.
- Participate to discussions and brainstorming concerning CRM development across different departments within Solidarity Now.
- Provide guidance to teams concerning the best way to utilize CRM.
- Undertake the development of the CRMs as well as the update/upgrade of existing data.
- Support and update CRM throughout its operation based on the requirements.
- Familiarity with hybrid / cloud environments.
- Able to support the application development throughout the whole cycle: from requirement identification, solution design and build up to test and implementation.
- Able to define and apply required test and documentation standards.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft services like Dynamics (CRM/NAV), BI, Office 365 and SharePoint will be an advantage.
- Proven experience with design documentation and SQL databases.
- Proven experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and reports.
- Proven experience working with REST / OAUTH2 based web services.
- Hands-on proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be considered as a plus.
- Analytical Skills.
- Very good communication & presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Focused and articulated.
- Ability to adapt within an NGO environment, understand requirements and priorities of teams involved in the project she/he will undertake.
- Able to understand and absorb technical and commercial information.
- Capability to operate within a volatile environment, follow and occasionally anticipate changes.
- BA in computer science (or a related field such as information science).
- Microsoft certification will be considered as a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant working exposure.
- Location: Athens.
- Starting Date: ASAP.
- Status: Full Time.
- If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject line of the email “SN IT Developer”
- Due to the urgency of recruitment, SN reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter